[VAC] Re: e: winter towing

The satalite photo looks like you`ve got a good shot at it for the next day or
so ,go for it and have a safe trip !! .I have towed a caravel on
snowy,slushy,hilly ,country roads ,with questionable tires .I had just bought it
and it HAD to be moved that day because the house where it was sold .The longest
twenty miles I`ve ever towed , Never again.
I made it ok , it was melting ,and I was lucky .
I just put my burb in the ditch the other day, wet but slippery snow ,missed the
trees by inches ,was going real slow ,but it slid in anyway as I attempted to
stop for a stop sign . No damage but I wouldnt have  wanted my trailer behind me
.
Up here , they race foreign cars on the frozen lakes , they take big self
tapping screws and run them thru the tires into a nut . So we know about this
stuff , and they dont race if it snows so they dont have to haul the car
trailers to get to the lake .
Chris - from the frozen north