[VAC] Re: Polishing Tours

I do not believe Airmark does any polishing tours unless they are close
to their Oklahoma City base.  The made one tour about three years ago to
west coast and polished three trailers and then he (owner, Jim Weston)
was   involved in a traffic accident in Calif. and injured badly.  His
web site does not show any tours scheduled and the site has been that way
for over a year.   His work is quite good and I was at the time  going to
have them do mine when the polish tour was interrupted by the accident.
I then planned on taking it to his shop in Oklahoma and finally just did
it myself.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC