[VAC] Re: ow Vehicles for 24 Foot Trade Wind

One place to shop is along your local roads. I found a truck for my
buddy just down the road from me:

A 3/4-ton Dodge, 1995, 170,000 miles, 360 V8, auto, PW, PB, PS, A/C, for
$5500.00. The guy was asking $6200.00. The floor of the bed was badly
bent from hauling heavy dies.

Why so cheap? He got insulted by the Ford dealer when he tried to trade
it in, was offered $4400.00.

Look for something that has high miles (between 100K and 150K) and has
some body damage (no rust!) that you can live with. Body work is WAY
expensive, so knocks the tradein value down dramatically. Makes it much
cheaper for you to buy.

My own Dodge has several dings and dents, and I added one myself. I'd
have been sick to death if it had been a nearly new $40,000+ vehicle
instead of a 1994 @ $11,000.00 (a year ago).

                                            <<Jim>>