[VAC] Re: Comment on Towing (sorry.. it's late after a full day)

Gerald,

Your comment is not always the case.

I have a single axle Overlander (26 foot) with the old style, leaf spring
axle. I have towed this trailer for decades, over many different road
surfaces at varying speeds. I have never had to reload cabinet contents!
However I have caravanned behind a '61 Bambi that went airborn over nearly
every little bump in the road - all of its contents ended up on the floor.
Perhaps the problem lies with a worn out dura torque axle or perhaps an axle
that is too heavy duty for the application? I would surely hope that it is
not a characteristic of the dura torque!

Scott