[VAC] Re:

Thanks for the tips on the curtains.  I, too, am in a dilema over the
curtains in our '72 airstream.  Last year we replaced the drapes in our
living & dining room, since they were floor to ceiling, there is a lot of
material.  We've found someone to do the drapes reasonably for the trailer,
but alas, those tricky tabs. I'll check out the ones at Target, etc. and see
how they'll work.  Other than that, what is Airstream using now?  I still
want the flexibility of the easy sliding open & closed.  Thank you.