[VAC] Re:

Dear Randy,

The solardome I purchased at Inland RV for my '65 fits fine. I haven't yet
figured out just exactly how the twist contraptions are supposed to be
secured to it and relative to that exactly where does the gasket go when it
passes the support twist gismo! I'd love a photo of that if someone can take
one for us. I'm thinking it will attach similar to the metal vent lid in the
rear. How did the factory get that fastened! It's a very awkward scenario I
think.

On the rats and the "Junta" virus...We've cleaned up our share of rat
droppings and so far no fatal illnesses. Perhaps we've become vaccinated by
exposure? I keep telling my Bride that some day she won't have to have a
broom or vacume in her hands! There's no evidence yet that the rats in our
Airstream went up into the skin but they sure were all over the interior.
Several weekends of cleaning and recleaning have done miracles and pretty
much got rid of the vermin smell that pervaded the rig. It was abandoned for
9 years with broken windows and no skylight over the front vent.

Speaking of vacuming...does anyone know what small vacume to buy and keep
with your rig, that will run on 12 volts? Thanks, Stuart and Bonnie.