[VAC] Re: Suburban Fan Motor

Yes, I have something better than an idea. I have the invoice. It was
$511.05 installed. It is a Model NT30SP with a one year warranty and an
optional 5 year warranty on the heat exchanger ($22).

Keep in mind, we live in our Airstream except for a few months each year
when we're "guests" at "our" NYS property. As a result, I don't "nickel and
dime" my way when it comes to mechanical devices for daily living conditions
associated with seasonal changes. Every year our furnace gets a good workout
as does our air conditioner.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net