[VAC] Re: Interior Renovation

Hello All,
I have removed the interior walls on my 59. The tools I used include:
1/8 drill bit(s) (9, and the Black and Decker self starting worked the best)
Drill
Face Shield (you have to drill out rivets over your head, safety glasses
alone did not cut it)
Hammer (not too big your just hitting rivet heads that won't come out)
Cold chisel
Philips and a flat faced screw drivers (for those screws the drill can't
reach)
wire cutters
Gloves (the stuff is sharp)
Mask or respirator (Over kill) for when you pull the insulation out after you
take out the walls.
My bucket of misc. tools too long to list
Radio
Packer game on the radio. (mandated for Sunday workers not in front of the
TV, WI State Law)

As for the rodents getting into the walls, that happens, I have photos to
prove it if you look hard enough. I had them enter in an opening for a vent
in the side of the trailer, and found trails in the insulation all the way to
the roof vent. There are holes in the cross members that the wiring runs
through. If I remember right they are found about very 2 to 3 feet. These
holes are big enough for that rodent to crawl through and go just about any
place inside the walls.

It was nasty under the inside walls, not for the weak of heart.

Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign
59 Traveler