[VAC] Frustrating day

I have temporary plates on my Overlander, which expire in 4 days, so after making certain the lights, brakes, etc. etc. work fine, I pull it down to my nearest Motor Vehicle Department. Only to find they no longer do inspections on 25 year old trailers anymore, and I have to take it to a different office 50 miles away. Oh well, I should have checked first. And I won't even admit to the really stupid thing I did, not here anyway.

This afternoon I start on taking the vanity out of the bath in order to clear the floor for a plywood patch job. Those 3" wood screws that have not been turned in 28 years are a bear. I absolutely could not get 2 of them to budge.

What to do? Bigger screwdriver? Hack saw blade underneath? Rip it out and fix the stile latter? Drill them out?

Phil R
63 Overlander
Guilford, CT