[VAC] Re: Curtain trouble!

Hi  Tim
Having sewn a couple of sets for my trailers , I`d say that 150 is a bargain ,
if she lined them and sewed all the pleats and stiched all the tabs on . Its
alot of work , and I`m not that accomplished a seamstress (actually I`m a
seamster ! ) but it takes forever and a day to do right . I was quite proud of
myself , even my Mom was impressed ! I bought a Singer for 15 bucks and had it
tuned for 25 , then spent 8 to 10 dollars a yard for vintage barkcloth on eBay
,to give me that 60`s look .I bet I`ve got 150 in mine ,and I did them myself .

Chis 67 caravel