[VAC] Re: Curtain trouble!

Sounds like yours a much nicer than mine.

Mine are not lined and no tabs.  The hooks were not even in.  I had to
remove them from the old curtain set and put them in myself.
They don't have the snaps or velcro either.

Again, all this would have been perfectly fine for what I thought I was
getting.  Now that I am 'paying' for them they should really be much better.
Plus I waited 2 months for one...   Still waiting on the other!

Oh, well.  In a couple of years when these fade away,  I will go with Jim
Ambruso's.

-Tim