[VAC] Re: Chris Deam - hillbilly interiors

Title: RE: [VAC] Re: Chris Deam - hillbilly interiors

I can't argue with your logic.  I gotta wonder though,
25 years from now, how would you go about restoring
a glued Airstream?

Drilling out the old rivets, and popping in new has
been a big part of accessing the work I've needed to
do to my coach.  I might start buying 1/8" drill bits
in bulk. ;^]  How would you un-glue the interior skin,
for example, to get to the u-channel and make a floor
repair?

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign