[VAC] Re: Chris Deam - hillbilly interiors

Sounds like that was a stupid thing to say on his part
- but maybe he's not insulting the "hillbillyness" of
the old airstreams, but insulting the intelligence of
us younger streamers by assuming that we're that
superficial!

I have no interest in sharing my feelings about this
old topic.  it seems to resurface a bit too often, but
airstream can do whatever they want, and that's dandy
with me - I personally won't be buying an airstream
that's held together with glue instead of rivets.

Toby