[VAC] Re:

Thanks R. J., Charlie & Betty for the info on the gaping hole in the ceiling
that is about to be filled with a 12 v. Fantastic Fan. I don't see any substantial
bracing to support an AC. Thanks you guys! As always you are there when we
"novices" break something or undo what shouldn't be undone!
    I think I am going to install a small AC unit under the fridge with a hole
in the floor for it to "breath." I have a friend in the refrigeration business
that has volunteered to help me install it. I like that idea better than having
a giant "toad" perched atop my TT.
Jerry (Middle GA)
58 Overlander
WBCCI - VAC