[VAC] Re: I Found Bolts!

Jim, I agree totally, I have a Dotco 100,000 RPM turbine grinder with 1/8"
collet, I acquired the thing in 1978, and believe it or not its the "NO OIL"
type. While I have not used it every day since then it has performed
flawlessly and ground down hundreds of welds on bronze and aluminum
castings. I am just now ordering the parts to rebuild it!  We tried the
electric type grinders which quickly got too hot and then burned themselves
up!  The flexible shaft type did the same and turned too slowly.  However
one has to be carful with the composite stones and wheels as they may spin
apart at 100,000 RPMs. Cheers, GAS