[VAC] Furnace & refrigerator manuals

I recently found 2 appliance manuals in my 64 Globetrotter
that might be of interest to some. My GT has neither of
these particular appliances, but others may find them
useful. By request, I can scan them and post them to the A/S
group site files. Let me know....
One is a Dometic refrig manual with very good exploding
diagrams & instructions for installing & troubleshooting. No
year or copyright that I can see on it. It seems to cover
models RM36,RM46,RM66,RM76,RM77,& RM100 Likely a '60's
publication.
The other is a Suburban Furnace manual , again no year, but
for the "Dyna-Trail" model. Good diagrams & parts lists,
installation instructions, and trouble shooting.

Jere Potter
Fort Collins. CO