[VAC] Re: plywood floor & curved windows

Hello,
I am in the process of replacing the floor in my 59 Traveler. I have removed
the lower inside wall panels to get to the channel that the walls are
attached to the floor with. This channel is bolted to the frame, a guess on
my part but that's the way it looks. I will try to sneak my Saws-All between
the floor and the channel and cut those off. I hope not to go through the
outside skin with this implement of destruction! I then plan on replacing the
floor in sections and only cutting the bolts off in sections, hoping to not
destroy the integrity of the walls to the floor. I'm not sure that this will
work but should be able to let you know when attempt this. May be a while as
I have to rewire and re-plumb before I put in the new floor. I can't wait to
try this little repair!

Good Luck,
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425