[VAC] plywood floor & curved windows

Hello, I am new to this discussion group and airstreams.  I have recently
acquired a 1948 wee wind.  Well, I should say the "shell" of a wee wind with
a rotten floor and missing window panes.  My friends & family think I should
be committed to an asylum but I just couldn't resist.  She is so beautiful.
So, I have quite a few starter questions.
So, would anyone like to tell me the best way to replace the entire plywood
floor???  Body-off??? If body-off, how would I take the body off???

And then, if anyone knows what is the best/cost efficient material to replace
the end curved window panes and side window panes with ...that would be of
great help also.

I am somewhat handy with a jigsaw and makita for a girl but when it comes to
the running gear and mechanical units, I am still in the dark ...but with the
hopes of becoming literate.  So, any recommendations on what type of heater/
battery/ electrical/ refrigerator/ kitchen/ etc I should be planning for are
all welcome suggestions.  I don't even know what the original layout of this
model was.
Are any books or publications that I should purchase to guide me through this
undertaking?
PS.  I hope I am using this discussion group correctly.  In case I am not
responding in a timely manner,  I am also not computer literate.
Beth B. in Venice
BBPOPCULT@aol.com