[VAC] (no subject)

Hello All,
I have removed the lower inside wall sections to get to the wiring and to
remove the floor. When I did this I noticed that the fiberglass mat
insulation is need of replacement. ( the mice had a great time building a
city inside the walls) For replacement I am considering the pink foam board
type insulation. Has anyone used this in the walls? I am considering
attaching it to the walls with liquid nails, again anyone try this? A couple
of things that concern me is condensation effects, will it stick and stay or
am I going to have a real warm lower wall when it all falls down! And most of
all will it look like a huge breath mint to a mouse? I am also planning on
using it under the floor when I get it out and replaced, I'll glue it to the
sub floor. Or should I stay with the matting? What to do........What to do

Thanks
Ed
WBCCI/VAC4425
68 Sovereign