[VAC] (no subject)

Ralph Shumaker. Home Depot has door locks that you can use on Airstream's for
$15.00, but they are not the right one. We are the only company other than
Airstream and their dealers that have the correct lock for a 1969 Airstream.
It's a L-100 special. Camping World does not have that lock and never will as
part of it is proprietary to Airstream. You can get from Camping World a
L-100 regular lock, but it won't fit on a 1966, 1967, 1968 or a 1969
Airstream trailer. We think that it would have been appropriate to tell
others that our price included shipping. Lets be fair and compare apples with
apples.  Inland RV and Staff