[VAC] catalytic heaters

A writer recommended the following site related to catalytic heaters and
I must say after checking  it out I have not read so much poor
information in a long time. I noted most of the writers did/do not own or
use a cat. heater and were passing on misinformation they obviously hear
from others.  Some user are confused about CO2 output on the cat.  There
is none.  The key to using cat. heaters is to provide a sufficient amount
of fresh air so it will not deplete the oxigen supply inside your unit..
I suggest if you have any doubts about your ability to correctly use a
cat. heater (i.e. read instructions and apply them)  then by all means
don't buy one or any other non-vented heater.
http://www.rverscorner.com/info/catalytic.html

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC