[VAC] Re: Aluminum

Matt, James and others....the man to which I am referring belongs to my unit
in Ohio, but now lives in Florida. I do not know if he is still active in
his "hobby" or that he wishes to be. This is why I am not YET putting his
name on the list. Last time I gave out a contact's name and number it turned
out that the gentleman had died and his poor widow had to answer a bunch of
calls from list members. As soon as I hear that he is still in business I
will post his name and number in an appropriate manner.

Scott