[VAC] Scare Lights

One more point I will add on Halogen bulbs is yes, they do produce more
heat= they will melt the lens in no time at all.
I use them in my backup lights and they will not melt the lens there
because I do not use them long at a time.
Do not use them in anything else with a plastic lens in less you have a
few spare lenses laying around.

On another note, I was walking through a Lowe's store yesterday and saw
strainers just like the one in the rear bathroom sink of my '72
International.
They were with all the other plumbing parts and made of a good (400)
series stainless just like the original I have.
I think they were $13 or so; If you need one look there.
Mike Kent