[VAC] It's a Caravel!!

Another list lurker gets an Airstream! I'm so excited, I feel like we should
be handing out cigars or something. I started looking for an Airstream in
the summer, and finally took the plunge on a '66 Caravel that is nearly all
original (except for the Coleman air conditioner, I imagine). Before I bring
it home from Tacoma to Seattle, I'd like to get it checked over to find out
what needs to be done - brakes, furnace, what have you. Does anyone in the
Seattle area know of a good RV tech? I'm okay with carpentry and sewing, but
I think many of the mechanical tasks are going to be beyond my capacity. I
need help! I want to thank those of you who are active on this list for
being such a great resource. I must admit it's a bit daunting to hear about
all the things you all know how to do, but it's also good to have that
reality check. And it's nice to know you're there when I begin having lots
of questions! My husband is already planning ski trips in the Caravel, so
I'll have to pick your brains about winter camping...
Kathy in Seattle
'66 Caravel, '96 Suburban 6.5 turbo diesel