[VAC] coleman heater strip

Tuna,

The heater strip is integral to the interior portion of the unit and can be
purchased seperately.  (I bought mine from a local RV parts house).  The
strip is not intended to replace the furnace but only "knock the chill"
(5600 btu I believe).  You will have to disconnect the wiring and remove the
existing interior portion of the unit and replace with the new heat/cool
unit which has a "heat" position added to the fan/cool switch.  I see this
item in the Camping World catalog.

Brad & Shirley Adams

'61 Safari
'67 Caravel