[VAC] Rattling bed

I'm a new A/S owner. I have a pretty sharp '75 Overlander. I missed
in my initial inspection the fact that the front banquette/bed (the
pull out) is terribly loose. It appears that over the year's the
previous owners have made inadequate attempts to screw the
aluminum frame back into the forward bulkhead. I have no idea of
what is behind the panelling in the front bulkhead, nor do I know
how deep the gap is between the panelling and the outer skin. The
last thing I would want to do is set yet another screw but do it too
deeply and pierce the outer skin.

So, my question for you good people is what is the best way to
remedy this problem? I'm certain that others have dealt with this
and I need to know how you solved it. Its REALLY loose and rattly.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Presnal
'75 Overlander 27'