[VAC] Top of Georgia Vintage Rally

The Greene family echoes the very positive experience of our first trip and
first vintage rally in our partially renovated ' 68 Tradewind already
expressed by our new friends, the Lowreys and the Soules. We didn't have to
drive as far as they did but we sure are glad that they and 29 other vintage
owners made the trip. A very big thank you to the George James families and
other rally organizers who made the rally possible and to the Georgia Unit
for hosting the rally at their park.

My F-150 4x4 did not seem to be struggling with the twisty mountain roads
getting to and from the park but the gas mileage may have been telling a
different story at about 10.5 MPG with the trailer. Now I'm curious what it
will be without the trailer. If I were selecting differential ratios again,
I would have ordered the 3.73 instead of the 3.54 that's standard.

We can't wait for the next vintage rally. Incidentally, on the way back home
we spotted a small Airstream probably '60s model in a pasture off in the
distance not too far from a farm house. I was tempted to stop and inquire
but didn't.

The Greenes --
Jim, Susan and Phoebe
WBCCI 1148, WDCU, VAC