[VAC] Re: O Detector (Was: Suburban Furnace Questions)

I recently bought a CO detector and after I got it home and opened it I
realized that it was NOT recommended for RV use.  I'm guessing the reason is
that it could be damaged in transit by the motion of the vehicle, but I
don't know for sure.

I'm thinking that if I don't mount it permanently in the trailer, but keep
it in a cushioned spot while in transit, then just lay it on the floor when
I'm using the furnace, it should work just fine.  At any rate, I suspect
this would be better than no CO detector at all.  Any opinions/experience
out there?

Don
'63 Avion