[VAC] Re: Furnace Trouble

I had a similar problem some years ago.  Actually found two problems, both
easy to fix.  First bugs had gotten into the air inlet and blocked the
intake.  Since there was insufficient air flow, the ignition wouldn't start.
Second, after the blockage was removed I had a bad sail switch.  The switch
is activated by the blower and is set so the blower reaches a certain RPM
before allowing the gas and ignition to activate.  Is the blower going fast
enough?  A third problem I had many years ago was that the battery ran down
(no univolt) and wouldn't turn the blower fast enough to initiate the sail
switch.  Again, no start.
Good Luck
Pete