[VAC] Re: WBCCI/WDCU/VAC clarification needed.

Hello All,
Regardless of who, what or where you belong the heart of the WBCCI is the
unit and the activities they sponsor. The more you can attend the better it
is for all involved. Change begins at this level of the WBCCI and the more
involved you get the better the club will become. Besides, who can drive
across the country each time your unit has a Rally, I can reach most of my
unit's Rallies within 3 hours. Makes life living with 3 women in the car much
more enjoyable!

Ed
1st VP WI Unit
Region 7 VAC Rep
68 Sovereign (just as enjoyable 100 miles from home as it is 1000 miles)
59 Traveler (just getting out of the driveway will be an accomplishment)