[VAC] Re:

Hi Don,

Oddly enough we have a lot in commone - Don, both of us have a 1976  31' Sovereign
and I had my Reese hitch & bars stolen on a "secure" air force base in San
Antonio last year.  Never did recover it.  Later I bought a Hensley (best investment
I ever made)  but am not concerned about theft any longer.  It would take someone a
long time, with tools and a truck to haul the hitch away.  However, to be on the
safe side I simply have a very good padlock on the hitch.  Sure they could use bolt
cutters, but as they say a lock simply keeps out the honest person - it someone wants
something, with enough work they can get it.

Don McKelvay  #19432
London, Ontario