[VAC] Re: WBCCI/WDCU/VAC clarification needed.

Tuna, you are right and the other unit folks are misinformed. The WDCU is
unit 170 of WBCCI. I get a little of the same "encouragement" from the local
unit of WBCCI where I was a member for a number of years (including
membership chairman) until I sold a previous Airstream and dropped out of
WBCCI all together. When I got my current ' 68 Airstream I joined WDCU as a
member and the local unit as an affiliate. That means the WDCU includes me
for voting purposes and the local unit does not. That seems to be the bone
of contention. Something about trying to be number one I believe.

Hang tough.

Jim Greene