[VAC] Re: Fresh Water Tank

Thanks, Terry, for the suggestions. I was familiar with both sources and had
checked All-Rite who didn't stock anything suitable. I had never looked at
the selection of tanks from RV Outlet and they have a slightly smaller tank
that will work. Thanks for the heads up.

I had called several Airstream dealers listed in the A/S directory and none
of them were familiar with a tank that would fit my application or either
source. Or maybe they didn't want to say for some reason. Not to sound like
a wise guy, but this isn't the first time I have been aware of parts sources
for older Airstreams that the dealers were not aware of. One gets the
impression they are in the business of selling and servicing new trailers
only. There are exceptions, thankfully.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind sans water tank