[VAC] Re: How to remove Bellyskin?

Hi guys,
There was a website awhile back that had a frame-off floor replacement,
but it disappeared.  I have our recount of removing the belly skin on
our Caravel at:
http://www.vintageairstream.com/myrtle_rest.html

As for fasteners, they would be a mixed bag of 5/32" Olympic Rivets in
different lengths, with some 3/16" thrown in for repairing oversize
holes.  The Olympics are available from AirstreamDreams.com and Crest
Fasteners.

I didn't think the pre-1969 Sovereigns were affected by the classic
frame separation, so you might actually have frame damage.  Removing
the belly skin is the best way to check.  I'm replacing the belly skin
on our Flying cloud right now and am taking pictures, but won't have
section on the website that will make sense until later in the Spring.

Best of luck,
RJ
'65 Caravel
'57 Flying Cloud