[VAC] Re: e-wiring

Jon:

In my '73 Service Manual, it describes how to take the center panel that
runs down the roof of the trailer.  Most of the wiring runs along the
backbone there. To get to the actual outlets, switches, and gizmos, you
would likely have to remove the inside panels, along with any cabinets
that are in the way. This is actually not too terrible, just drill the
rivets out and pull, then rerivet back. I don't remember what year you
have. I don't think snaking the wires through would work, the holes in
the ribs are not big like in house construction, and you would probably
bunch up the fiberglass, and also need to learn some new and better
swear words.......

Daisy