[VAC] Re:

Hi Gina,

I live in NE Tex and leave my Airstream trailer at a park on
Lake Fork. I leave it hooked to electricity, but turn off the
water and drain the hose. I leave the gas and central heat
turned on, but set to its lowest setting. I will use one tank
of propane during the coldest month, so it is not expensive.
Never had a problem. If I hear it will be approaching 0 degrees,
which  happens maybe once every 5 years I will drop about 5-10
gallons of antifreeze in the water tank and run all faucets until
they produce really pink fluid then shut them off. After the
really cold spell is gone I will run all of the antifreeze out
and add a little water and continue to empty the tank until I
see no more pink. Most of the time just the heater running at 50
degrees or so will do the job.

George
'89 Excella 29'