[VAC] Re: e-wiring

Patti,

Before you attempt to rewire....do you know that you actually do have a
problem? Unless you have a short, aluminum wires, or the electrical service
is totally inadequate I would not bother. Just because something is old does
not mean that you need to replace it, or be afraid of it. Earlier this year
I did a partial rewire job to my '60. I was getting a neutral to ground
fault. Turns out I did not need to rewire. I just needed to properly wire
the new furnace that Camping World so thoughtfully screwed up!

Scott