[VAC] Re: Winterizing

Jeff,
 There's 2 procedures:

If it's not too cold, say mid 20s, leave a faucet running at a fast
drip.

If you don't want to do that, or it's colder than 25 or so, use your
on-board water system. That's what we did last Winter when we were
travelling; it was below freezing nearly every night. I chuckled under
my breath at the others fighting their "crunchy" hoses in the morning.

We've used the city water hookup less than 10 days total of all our
camping.

                                    <<Jim>>