[VAC] Re: Winterizing

Hi Jeff:

When we wintered in the Taos, NM area we had that problem.  What I had to do
was drain out the hose (we were connected to a well via a "frost free"
spigot) every night and refill it every day after it warmed up a little.  I
suppose you could wrap the hose with "heat tape" depending on how long the
hose was.  My trailer was about 80 feet from the well.  Too much hose to
heat, I thought.

It actually was not all that much of a nuicance to drain it, as long as I
remembered to(!)  However, it was a drag to have to go out in the cold to
hook it back up in the morning.

GQ '67 Safari