[VAC] Window Gaskets; 1971 Tradewind; Available?

I was looking at a 1971, 25 foot Tradewind for sale today.  While I liked
the trailer mostly, and could not find any water damage, I was very
disappointed in the gaskets on the windows and the door.

Can I order new gaskets from the factory, or are their after market gaskets
available? I know I can buy gasket material and make some, but I am looking
for pre made gaskets made to size for all the windows and door.

Thanks in advance.

jack in Portland oregon