[VAC] Batteries

I need a single battery to fit the battery bay in my '75 Trade Wind. I like
Interstate, and looki ngon thir website I find the DCS-100L, a deep cycle
series battery "for deep-cyce mobility applications." Specs say

12V 83AH @ 5HR rate
12V 100AH @ 20 HR rate

I also find the SRM 27 and SRM 27B With 180 and 210 minutes of "RC" Reserve
capacity -- whatever that is.

Unfortunately, the specs on these batteries do not provide something that
will allow me -- a non-electrical non-engineer -- to figure out which I
should buy.

Anyone have eperience with either in a similar application?

All advice appreciated.

Greg