[VAC] Re: Ha, I think I found my Truck, finally.

i'd go with the '99 magnum durango... i'm driving cross-country right now
with mine, towing a 24' tandem axle flatbed trailer (empty) and i barely
know it's there... i have towed it loaded to about 8,000 lbs... and i feel
quite secure with it... e-z lift (reese) dual cam load levelers and friction
sway bar, jordan research ultima 2020 brake controller... a great pulling
machine, the '99 5.9L durango. extraordinary stock sound system, too.

For a 'correct' vintage puller, i'd be more inclined toward a contemporary
match to your trailer - a '70 Fleetwood would be pretty spectacular....or a
Delta 88 (they made them in '70, didn't they?)... or whatever the highway
patrol was using in those days...

Tuna.