[VAC] Re: Ha, I think I found my Truck, finally.

I'm looking at a new 2001 4x4 Durango w/4.7ltr engine
and tow package, and the dealer has reduced the price to
27K.  Along with the 0.0% financing, that sounds like a
great deal, doesn't it?

An alternative is a used '99 Durango w/5.9 engine,
loaded w/leather seats, etc, also w/tow package.  It has
40K miles.  What would be a good price on that one? And
would the larger engine be better, even though used?

How does a '61 Cadalac Fleetwood sound for a tow
vehicle?  Of course it would have to be totaly gone
over, but he's asking 2K for that one.

Thanks for your opintions.

Gary Murrell
'70 27' Overlander