[VAC] Re: Ha, I think I found my Truck, finally.

If you are thinking about a new tow vehicle, don't forget that General
Motors is currently offering 0.0% financing on ALL GM vehicles bought before
October 31st. The deal is for 3 years or less. This rate applies to 01' and
02' cars and trucks.

I am going to finally be rid of the Land Rover during the last week of
October. Because I am towing a little 21' Globetrotter, I am going to buy a
Chevrolet 3/4 ton ext. cab 2x2 with 6.0 liter, allison transmission and 4.10
gears. Current prices for that truck seem to run at about $30,000.

Hope this helps.
Todd