[VAC] Re: Ha, I think I found my Truck, finally.

Hi Bob,

I've looked at a '99 F350 crewcab psd 2X4, 6speed, 40K miles, with standard
mirrors, a fifth wheel setup, and the towing package.  The dealer wanted
$26500 and wouldn't budge from the sticker price.  I realize that the 4X4
would be a bit higher and the auto tranny more.

Recently, due to posts indicating that it's nearly impossible to turn a
vehicle with a 171 inch wheel base, I've thought to change and work with a
F250 PSD Extended cab 2X2.  Also, personal contacts are trying to persuade
me to go with the automatic tranny.  The optional towing mirrors are a must
in my situation - got to see around the Safari!

Seems that in the current economic situation where I've seen 0% interest for
60 months for '01s and minimal interest for '02s.  With several thousand off
the list price, I'm thinking to check out newer tows.

If you don't mind, could  you let me know the price you expect to pay for
the tow vehicle?  You can reply directly to my e-mail address.

Regards,

                                               '69 Safari, Joy