[VAC] Vulkem

One more thing about Vulkem that everyone should be aware of: caulks do
have limited shelf lives.  We are asked by Tremco to order Vulkem at
least once every six months (we order every other month).  They say this
because they don't want the caulk sitting around or it will start to get
hard in the tube.  We recommend you use the caulk within 3 or 4 months
after you buy it.  Ask the store you buy it from when they last ordered.
 In fact, Tremco is now labeling the cartons with the "sell by" date.
You might ask the store you buy from to tell you that date.  If you have
caulk that is older, it doesn't necessarily mean you can't use it, but
just pay attention to see if it is getting stiff.

Steve
http://www.AirstreamDreams.com