[VAC] Vulkem clean up

The way i do it is use a piece of saran wrap or sandwich baggie. I squirt a
little Vulkem out the tip, and wrap the plastic around the dap of caulk and
the nozzle. When I want to use it again, I gently pull on the hardened dab
while squeezing on the gun handle. usually the hardened caulk comes out.
Works better with bigger holes, tho--I have a meat flavor injector syringe
that I use if the tip clogs. I whack the tip off, gun the stuff into the
syringe (available at gourmet cooking stores) and use that.

Dan
75 Argosy 26
Des Moines