[VAC] Re: Rivet shaver

I just looked at this item. It's actually a micro-stop countersink tool (without the countersink) for countersinking aluminum/steel. The countersinks come in 3/32 - 1/4" and you can get them in either taper or threaded shank depending on the style micro-stop you have.
As to using it for a rivet shaver, I wouldn't know. Guess I have been spoiled by having both tools. I guess you could use the same bit that fits the rivet shaver, if it will thread into the micro-stop. In my 16 years of doing aircraft structural work, I've never tried swapping bits on rivet shaver to a micro-stop, but I will try it today just to see if it's possible.

Bobby
'66 Ambassador (In-Work)
'73 Ambassador
'73 Safari (For-Sale)