[VAC] Re: Airstreams in Hatch, NM

Units belong to Franciscan RV, Inc, 630 Franklin, 1-800-605-2280.  He has
a dozen or more trailers in a lot just west of his RV Center.  Most are
Airstreams but a couple I believe are Silver Streaks..  He is alway
evasive  about sales price and spoke of  prices that are rediculously
high such around $8000.   One of his staff said he thinks he has eventual
plans of put them in a "motel mode", similar to Shady Dell in Bisbee. AZ.
  They have been sitting their for at least 15 years that I know of and
look kind of unique from a distance  all line up in a single row like
they are attending a rally.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC