[VAC] Re: Airstreams in Hatch, NM

Yes Sherry, I know exactly what you are talking about. I was going through
there last March, even turned around to photograph them. there was nobody
around then, but I did pull in with my Safari, and took several pics. It
appeared the place was a small RV park, about 8-10 sites, but had a for sale
sign out front.  My wife counted 18 various units there, including Avions. I
will put the pics in the Files section of the A/S list for all to see. Since
I bought my second, A/S, I put this place out of my mind.
Jere Potter, Ft Collins, CO